- Acquisition, processing and safekeeping of data from devices of the lower and middle levels of the system
- Data exchange with contiguous and upper-level systems
- Visualization and monitoring of the state of principal and auxiliary equipment of an industrial facility in mimic diagrams, tables and realtime graphs
- Management of main and auxiliary equipment of industrial facility in real time with monitoring of completion of commands
- Provision of information about instantaneous (current) values with all the necessary attributes (validity, manual interlocking, time of most recent modification, etc.)
- Registration of emergency and warning signals
- Monitoring of process settings (thresholds) of analog parameters
- Supervision of validity of input data
- Monitoring of communication channels status and of network infrastructure
- Monitoring of obsolescence of current data
- Archiving of data
- Automated switching forms
- Audible signaling of events
- Data calculation module
- Security system with user rights allocation
Redkit is intended for SAS of electrical and industrial facilities.
- Cross-platform operation:
- MS Windows (7, 8, 10, 2012 Server);
- Linux (Astra Linux, Ubuntu, Arch Linux and others).
- Distributed system architecture:
- capability to arrange reiterative redundancy of individual components.
- The product`s internal structure is based on the IEC 61850 standard`s model:
- strict logic model;
- tag names contain semantics.
- Object-oriented approach at the time of project creation:
- option to create one`s own libraries of elements;
- tags are fitted in a hierarchical tree structure;
- possibility to handle objects instead of individual tags.
- storm test: correct recording of up to 300 000 tag changes per second for a period of one minute;
- normal mode: modification of up to 150 000 tags per second.
- Support for various communication protocols:
- IEC 61850‑8‑1;
- IEC 60870‑5‑101/103/104;
- Modbus, TCP/RTU/ASCII;
- OPC UA (in development);
- others (upon request).
- Wide range of options for configuring custom tools for viewing operational and archived information.
- Reports module (generation of reports in Excel format).
- Contextual filtering of information through a procedure of «binding» of windows.
- Advanced system of policies of data storage/cycling.
PROJECT EDITOR FUNCTIONALITY
- Elaboration of an object model of substation
- Elaboration of object models of equipment, and its graphical representations
- Development of equipment libraries
- Elaboration of mimic diagrams of the project using libraries of equipment
- Generation of configuration files for lower and middle level equipment according to the IEC 61850 standard
- Interface for tuning the data transmission / reception under various protocols
||Along with creation of mimic diagrams, construction of facility`s logical model will automatically take place. The objects library can be freely expanded through tools available in the editor application.
Displaying of mimic diagrams
||The program`s window manager allows to group various windows in a convenient manner. Dynamic coloring of mimic diagrams relates to positions of switching devices and states the process equipment is in. One of the features allows to configure posters to be displayed while disabling user controls.
Event and criticality log
||Displaying of event logs and alarm logs with colors being assigned based on levels of criticality, and with events filtration based on equipment involved, levels of signal criticality, classes of signals, types of events, and time. Creation of custom user filters.
Viewing of measurement schedules in the form of data trends and data slices
||Presentation of measurement data in the form of data slices and trends with automatic scaling and capability to track the measurements in real time and output as many parameters as necessary.