Modern Automation Systems for the Energy Sector in the Republic of Bashkortostan
Prosoft-Systems will be participating in the 25th anniversary of the international Power Industry of Ural exhibition, which will take place on October 22–24, 2019, in Ufa. During the event, company specialists will present its integrated solutions for managing power facilities to the professional community and discuss the prospects for creating a smart infrastructure as part of the Russian energy forum.
The Power Industry of Ural is the Republic of Bashkortostan's key energy exhibition and is held with the official support from the Russian Federation's Ministries of Energy and of Industry and Trade. This year, it is bringing together around 200 exhibitors, all major developer, manufacturers and suppliers in the power industry. The Prosoft-Systems stand at the VDNH-EXPO Center (stand No. 3, hall No. 1) will showcase its latest developments in these areas:
Technological Process Automation at Facilities of Generation Companies and Industrial Enterprises
- REGUL (REGUL TG ACS) automated control system and diagnostics for turbine generators
- The AlfaRegul hardware/software package for constructing control systems at major process facilities
- An automated system that monitors vibrations and mechanical quantities as well as provides diagnostics (AVMDS) to resolve issues that occur while protecting and monitoring the state of the equipmen
Integrated Solutions for Digital Substations
- ARIS-2305/2308 6–35 kV multifunctional terminal for process control, relay protection and automation
- ARIS 2803/2805/2808/2814 multifunctional controller for building smart electricity metering, telecontrol and automated energy-resource technical record-keeping systems
- ARIS 4208/4214 digital merging unit
- RES-3-61850 digital substation fault recorder
- TPA-01 emergency control and relay protection terminal
Traditionally, the Russian Energy Forum's business track will touch on the key development areas in the power grid system. The highlight of the event will be the plenary session, titled "Energy Efficiency. Results and Perspectives", a theme that will continue throughout the work of the twenty-five industry panels and discussions featuring national experts.
Denis Zhigalov, Senior Product Application Engineer for Technical Marketing and R&D, will be presenting "Prosoft-Systems Solutions for Digital Substations" during the section on "Impact of Digitization on Energy Efficiency". He will speak at length on the architecture of building substation control systems and on the company's key developments for them. The section starts at 13:30 on October 22 in the Congress Hall.
Prosoft-Systems specialists will be holding a technical meeting for automation services managers and leading specialists, engineering company representatives and system integrators. It will cover an analysis of modern Russian equipment for automating the process facilities of generation companies in the Republic of Bashkortostan.
Dmitry Uglev, Product Application Engineer for the Industrial Automation Department at Prosoft-Systems, Ltd., will talk about the company's latest developments—the AlfaRegul hardware/software package, the REGUL automated control and diagnostics for turbine generators (REGUL TG ACS), and the automated vibration and mechanical quantity monitoring and diagnostics system (AVMDS). The meeting will take place on October 22, 2019, on the second floor of VDNH-EXPO in Conference Hall No. 3. Registration starts at 14:00.
The Power of Ural exhibition will take place at: VDNH-EXPO Center, 158 Mendeleev St., Ufa.
To participate, you must register on the official website at: https://www.energobvk.ru/posetitelyam/poluchit-elektronnyj-bilet