Prosoft-Systems expands its testing facility
In November 2015, Prosoft-Systems' electrical laboratory was registered in the Ural Directorate of Rostekhnadzor with the right to conduct tests and measurements on electrical installations up to and above 1000 V.
The following tests and measurements are performed in the laboratory:
- Testing insulation of electrical equipment and its components with a high-voltage industrial frequency voltage up to 10 kV
- Testing insulation of electrical equipment, its components, and power cable lines with increased rectified current voltage up to 10 kV
- Testing insulation resistance of electrical equipment and power cable lines with a voltage up to and above 1000 V
- Measurement of electrical components' direct current resistance
- Measurement of current and no-load losses
- Measurement of conduction currents of valve arresters and linear surge arresters with voltages up to and above 1000 V
- Testing of protective equipment used in electrical installations
- Check of the circuit between the grounding and grounded elements
- Check of the "phase-zero" circuit in electrical installations with a voltage up to 1000 V with a neutral grounding
- Measuring the resistance of grounding devices
- Check of the circuit breaker releases in electrical networks with a voltage up to 1000 V
- Check of ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) and differential current switches
These tests and measurements can be carried out both during factory tests, and while the equipment is in operation.
The presence of the electrical laboratory significantly expands the capabilities of the company's testing center, which already includes accredited testing laboratories and a laboratory for testing for electromagnetic compatibility and climate resistance.