Prosoft-Systems launches new product for digital substations — RES-3-61850 digital substation fault recorder
Prosoft-Systems has begun serial production of new equipment for measuring, registering, and monitoring electric mode and network traffic parameters. RES-3-61850 fault recorder is designed for use at digital substations, automated control systems at facilities for power generation, transmission, supply and consumption. It is also intended for use in various industries.
The key functions of RES-3-61850 digital substation fault recorder are to:
- Receive data from the process bus via the UCA 61850-9-2 LE specification protocol and the IEC 61850-8-1 (GOOSE) protocol
- Transmit data to the station bus via the IEC 61850-8-1 (MMS, GOOSE) and IEC 60870-5-104 protocols
- Start registration on the measured electric mode parameters
- Start registration on the process bus and station bus traffic parameters
- Record the emergency mode oscillogram and the corresponding process bus/station bus oscillograms in the COMTRADE format
- Synchronize the time system via the NTP and PTP protocols
- Protocol support for redundant PRP networks
- Web interface
- Server-based or industrial versions
- Technical Regulations of the Customs Union ТR ТS 004/2011 "On the Safety of Low-Voltage Equipment"
- TR TS 020/2011 “Electromagnetic Compatibility of Technical Equipment”
Currently, this new development is already being supplied throughout Russia and the CIS countries.