Prosoft-Systems Experts to Discuss about the implementation of smart networks at RMEF-2019
Prosoft-Systems will take part in one of the key annual business events in the field of fuel and energy – 7th Russian International Energy Forum (hereinafter the Forum, RIEF).
The event will be held from 25 to 28 June 2019 at the Expoforum Convention and exhibition center, St. Petersburg. The company's specialists will present advanced solutions for the digitalization of the power grid complex, as well as make presentations within the business program.
RIEF 2019 will be held with the participation of the Ministry of energy of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of industry and trade of the Russian Federation, as well as the Russian export center. In the days of the events at the exposition stand of Prosoft-Systems in Expoforum Convention and exhibition centre (hall F, booth № D2.1) will be showcased the following solutions for digital substations and digital district power grid:
Digital 6-35 kV switchgear equipment
- Multifunction relay protection and automation terminal for 6-35 kV switchgear ARIS 2305/2308;
- Switchgear controllers ARIS-2203 with automation, smart metering and phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground fault location functions.
Equipment for digitalization of 110-500 kV feeders
- Digital normalization unit UNC-3.3;
- Bay controller with BCA ARIS-4214;
- Relay protection and automation complex MKPA-RZ.
Digital smart metering equipment:
- Multifunction digital meter ARIS-EM45 in compliance with IEC 61850-9-2LE.
Equipment for digital substation middle level
- Digital fault recorder RES-3-61850;
- Communication controller ARIS-4810;
- Time synchronization device ISS-2.
- Program package Redkit – for creation of management information and automation systems in power plants and industry facilities
As part of the Forum, Prosoft-Systems will also present an interactive presentation of package solutions for digital district power grid and SMART GRID systems.
On the second day of RIEF, June 26, the company's specialists will take part in the panel discussion "Implementation of smart grids: Results of the project". Denis Zhigalov, senior product application engineer, technical marketing and R & d Department, Prosoft-Systems Ltd, will make a presentation on "Experience in implementing the Smart grid project based on hardware and software complex ARIS in urban distribution networks".
The panel discussion will be held in the exhibition center "Expoforum", conference room №G-22 (subject to change). Time - from 10:00 to 13:00.
Dates and time of the RIEF 2019:
June 25-27 – from 10:00 to 18:00
June 28 – from 10:00 to 16:00