Prosoft-Systems QMS complies with the international standard iso 9001:2008
From April 13 to 15, 2010, Prosoft-Systems passed an inspection audit of the management system's ISO quality, conducted by a representative from the KEMA certification authority. The audit proved that the enterprise's quality management system complies with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2008.
Scope of the certificate
The certificate covers the following activities:
- Design, manufacture and implementation of automated systems:
- Process control for various industries
- Revenue metering
- Development, manufacture, implementation, technical support and maintenance, and warranty and post-warranty service:
- Instruments, relay protection and automation systems
- equipment and telecontrol systems
- instrumentation for power line communication via OHL
- biometric systems
- software products
- Supply of devices, electronic components and software for automated systems.